WELCOME TO VALENCIA
Red Nest Hostel Valencia is very centrally located, just five minutes’ walk from Plaza de la Virgen and Plaza de la Reina. Located at Calle la Paz, one of the prettiest street in the city center. Just 5 minutes away from everything: bars, restaurants, pubs and museums. Our building has a modernist structure, pop 70’s style inside and great outside views.
Loads of backpackers from all over the world could experience the high-quality of our services. Just check our reviews out!Red Nest is one of the most popular hostels in Valencia, with more than 10 years experience. Is also the first hostel of this kind in the province.
We have several different activities going on regularly: walking tours, pub crawl, tapas tour, flamenco night, BBQ and Paella, free dinner night, toga party… Check in is from 2 pm and check out at 11 am. However, if your room is ready… you can check in once you arrive! We also organize different activities such as: free walking tours, pub crawls, free Spanish lessons, tai chi lessons and more! Where we put YOU first!! From now on, enjoy our exciting new changes we have to offer!! Recently renovated terrace, bar & common area! New comfy beds! Homemade Paellas & BBQ on a weekly basis New bar with the cheapest prices in Valencia! Red Nest is centrally located in the heart of the city for your convenience; all the best pubs and clubs are only a hop, skip and jump away! And yes, Valencia is very much a party town but the city also has an appealing mix of traditional architecture and ultramodern architecture, making Valencia one of the most energetic cities in the Mediterranean! Traveling alone? No worries, you've come to the right place! Here you will easily meet lots of like minded travelers from all over the world. Everyone in Red Nest, guests and staff alike are friendly & fun. This is a funky place, with a great atmosphere! Our spacious common area & sun filled terrace provides the ideal atmosphere to chill out and relax, where you can play pool, meet fellow backpackers while enjoying a Mojito or two!, Great party vibes and Music to your taste, so come and enjoy it with other backpackers! What else you can do in Red Nest? Chill out and relax, read a book over a cup of coffee or even get a tan while relaxing on our sun beds in our roof terrace. We have a fantastic and friendly staff 24 hours a day to help you and are always happy to provide you all the necessary information you will need to make your stay in Valencia the best it can be. Don’t feel bad if you cannot speak Spanish, we speak many languages, so we sure will find a great way to communicate together! Important: All people above the age of 35 have to reserve a private room.
- All guests are asked to show a valid travel document to check in. Photocopies are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation if the information given is false or incorrect.
- We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory.
- The whole stay must be paid at check in.
- The director and the staff reserve the right to give accommodation to any person as well to cancel the stay to anyone anytime if the guest doesn’t follow the rules about behaving and in those cases there won’t be any refund from the hostel.
- Our cancellation policy says bookings can be canceled with 48 hours advance with no charge. If the cancellation is informed with less than 48h advance, the deposit will be retained and the amount corresponding to the first night stay will be charged, no exceptions.
- Families with under aged kids must book private rooms.
- Sharing a bed in a dorm is not allowed.
- Sheets and blankets are included in the price.
- Check out is at 11am. Late check outs will be charged.
- We don’t send letters or faxes for visas to consulates. The reservations made by travel agencies through this web page won’t be considered as valid ones.
Special conditions for groups. (more than 8 people): In order to confirm bookings for more than 8 people, we kindly ask that the 30% of the whole stay to be paid within 1 week after the booking. The other 70% will be paid before check in.
Partial cancellation: between 9 and 3 days before arrival we will allow a non-charge 15% partial cancellation. If the cancellation corresponds to more than 15% of the reservation, the 50% of the original reservation will be charged. If the partial cancellation is produced till 3 days before arrival, the whole amount of the original reservation will be charged.No shows: In case of no-shows, the whole amount corresponding to the booking will be charged.
Fallas. General Terms and Conditions will be applied for The Fallas Period: from 16-20th March 2017. After making the reservation, we will contact you and we will send you the link. Then, you will make the payment in an EASY and SECURE way. The reservation is not confirmed until the payment is done through this merchant service. Any cancellation made after 1st March 2017 will not be refundable.
Tomatina. For Tomatina, we have a minimum nights stay policy (4 nights) from 27th-30th August 2017. After making the reservation, we will contact you and we will send you the link. Then, you will make the payment in an EASY and SECURE way. The reservation is not confirmed until the payment is done through this merchant service. Any cancellation made after 1st August will 2017 not be refundable.