WELCOME TO VALENCIA
Purple Nest Hostel is a nice hostel for backpackers looking for some pretty, good and cheap accommodation. Located at 10 minute walk from all the main attractions, including Plaza de la Virgen and Plaza de la Reina. It is also just 5 minutes away from Colón and Alameda metro stations, and half an hour away from City of Arts and Sciences.
This comfy and clean hostel offers a good value for money accommodation, night outs and a tapas tours very well rated by the guests. We like the funky decoration it has and the big outdoor terrace.
Enjoy this opportunity to be in the very heart of Valencia. Purple Nest is a nice hostel with everything you need: bar, terrace, activities every days, air conditioner/heating, wifi, kitchen and a lot of chances to meet people. Check in is from 2 pm and check out at 11 am. However, if your room is ready… you can check in once you arrive! We also organize different activities, like free walking tours, tapas tours, pub crawls, Spanish Night, BBQ night, free dinner night, drinking games and much more! Several nights a week we organize special outings to the most popular bars and clubs that Valencia has to offer (free entrance and free welcome drinks!). We’re famous for our parties and we think this is the best way to experience the renowned nightlife of Valencia and get to know some of the other guests in the hostel, so come along and enjoy the fun! You can also ask our staff to tell you their own favorite nightlife spots! If you don’t feel like partying and you want to just stay in for the night, no worries; our relaxed and friendly atmosphere together with our high standards of security makes it easy to meet new people and get a good night’s sleep. During the daytime you can join our free walking tour and ask tips from our staff for other day time activities in the city. As we’re travelers like you, we know what you want out of a hostel and will do all we can to make you comfortable and assure that your stay in Valencia is unforgettable. All the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heating! We have a launch area with a computer corner, television and free WiFi to entertain you, a big kitchen for your free use, a nice terrace with laundry facilities and of course our bar. Purple Nest is situated in the heart of Valencia and nearby the Turia riverbed. We are well connected with the beach, train and bus station, City of Arts and Sciences and of course the main area for going out, having some tapas and enjoying of everything that Valencia has to offer you. In our hostel you will find a nice and warm atmosphere. In each moment you will be taken care of by our fantastic staff, which will help you during your entire stay. This can be with providing information about the beaches, bars, restaurants, events such flamenco shows, monuments, bike hire etc. Everything you need and more! Our staff also speaks in various languages. We also sell tickets for the City of Arts and Sciences. Don’t waste your time waiting in line and buy your tickets at the reception.
- All guests are asked to show a valid travel document to check in. Photocopies are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation if the information given is false or incorrect.
- We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory.
- The whole stay must be paid at check in.
- The director and the staff reserve the right to give accommodation to any person as well to cancel the stay to anyone anytime if the guest doesn’t follow the rules about behaving and in those cases there won’t be any refund from the hostel.
- Our cancellation policy says bookings can be canceled with 48 hours advance with no charge. If the cancellation is informed with less than 48h advance, the deposit will be retained and the amount corresponding to the first night stay will be charged, no exceptions.
- Families with under aged kids must book private rooms.
- Sharing a bed in a dorm is not allowed.
- Sheets and blankets are included in the price.
- Check out is at 11am. Late check outs will be charged.
- We don’t send letters or faxes for visas to consulates. The reservations made by travel agencies through this web page won’t be considered as valid ones.
Special conditions for groups. (more than 8 people): In order to confirm bookings for more than 8 people, we kindly ask that the 30% of the whole stay to be paid within 1 week after the booking. The other 70% will be paid before check in.
Partial cancellation: between 9 and 3 days before arrival we will allow a non-charge 15% partial cancellation. If the cancellation corresponds to more than 15% of the reservation, the 50% of the original reservation will be charged. If the partial cancellation is produced till 3 days before arrival, the whole amount of the original reservation will be charged.No shows: In case of no-shows, the whole amount corresponding to the booking will be charged.
Fallas. General Terms and Conditions will be applied for The Fallas Period: from 16-20th March 2017. After making the reservation, we will contact you and we will send you the link. Then, you will make the payment in an EASY and SECURE way. The reservation is not confirmed until the payment is done through this merchant service. Any cancellation made after 1st March 2017 will not be refundable.
Tomatina. For Tomatina, we have a minimum nights stay policy (4 nights) from 27th-30th August 2017. After making the reservation, we will contact you and we will send you the link. Then, you will make the payment in an EASY and SECURE way. The reservation is not confirmed until the payment is done through this merchant service. Any cancellation made after 1st August will 2017 not be refundable.