So, if you want to get out tonight and see real Valencia bar experience let me introduce this nice place: El Cedro.
In this zone you can find a lot of economic bars (rock bars, tapas bars, karaoke bars, discotecas, shot bars) but with a lot personality. Is more cheaper to drink in this area when in the city centre. Also every night in la Plaza del Cedro you can meet a lot people from Europe (erasmus) and alternative Spanish people.
Seven lucky place where you MUST drink something:
1. Cabala ( shot bar : 1 shot =1 euro; futbolin = 1 euro, billiard = 1 euro )
2. Espiritu Chupitos (shot bar with a lot of variables of alcoholic drink and crazy barmen’s)
3. La B0dega Fila (legendary place: typical Spanish bar with a lot types of vines and cheap tapas)
4. El Cruz del Sur (tapas bar)
5. Peter Rock (rock bar with live music and jam sessions)
6. La Siesta (probably the cheapest beer in Valencia)
7. Cafe Infinito (good vegetarian food and cocktails )
If you wanna dance:
1. Sala Matiesse
2. Rumb0 144
3. Mini Club
How to get this magic area from the hostel:
By metro is only 15 minutes from you ( linia 5):
How to go to the hostel if is too late for metro:
From 22.00 till 03.00 you can get the night bus N1
Ajuntamiento – Malvarrosa
For more add info you can ask the staff in the hostel.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.