Ruzafa was independent village near from Valencia in XIX century. But now is one of districts of Valencia. Of course, this district have very special spirit and nice architecture.
But in this post we would like to speak about another famous part of Ruzafa – restaurants. This is our top of restaurants in Ruzafa.
1. Cervecería Baden Baden (Gran Vía Germanías, 33) – German beer and food
2. El Rus (Carrer de Sueca, 35) – Spanish tapas
3. La Naia (Calle los Centelles, 18) – Crepes
4. Porto Allegre (Calle los Centelles, 36) – Brasilian restaurant
5. Dublin cafe (Calle Sueca, 51) – Spanish food and vines
6. El Mercat (Calle del Cura Femenía, 2) – Restaurant
Don´t you miss too: La Tasca de Russafa; Ubik Cafe; Restaurante Copenhagen.
If you have any questions you can ask our friendly and nicest staff in Red Nest Hostel or Purple Nest Hostel.