FAQ RED NEST HOSTEL VALENCIA
[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”Do you have availability for…?”]You can check availability online by clicking on the booking link on our web page www.nesthostelsvalencia.com. For groups of 8 or more, please email us directly or click on groups booking.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why can’t I check availability for rooms?”]It might be because there is currently no online availability for the requested dates. However you can check later due to possible cancellations , or double check directly with us by e-mail.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are there any extra costs I should know about?”]There are no extra costs, but extras such as padlocks, water, beer etc. may be purchased at the Hostel. Safety deposit boxes can be taken by leaving a deposit, with no charge.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is the cost of one night? “]Prices vary according to the type of accommodation desired and the season . When making the reservation on our web site you will be automatically given our best price for the requested date.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I am from outside the European Community, can I stay in your hostel without a passport?”]No, due to the regulations of the Spanish police, it is compulsory to have the original passport for the transfer of data and the verification of personal details.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I am a citizen of the E.U. what documentation do I need to be able to stay in your hostel?”]Prices vaOriginal valid passport or an official national identification document.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is there a lockout or curfew ? “]No, our reception is open 24 hours a day, there is no curfew. There is no lock-out during the day.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What time is check-in /check-out?”]Check-out at the Purple Nest Hostel and Red Nest Hostel is at 11h00. We reserve the right to charge up to the full amount of an extra night for late check outs. You can leave your bags for the day in our free luggage storage. Rooms for new arrivals are generally available after 13h00; if you arrive before your room is ready, you may check in at the front desk from 08h00 onwards and leave your luggage in our luggage room. Check-ins before 08h00 wont be able to get into the Hostel. Those with a late flight arrival need no concern, as reception is open 24h, arrivals after 24h00 will have to leave their passports with the night porter and pick it up in the morning.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I get there ?”]Maps and directions are available by going to our MAPS & DIRECTIONS section.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you speak English?”]All of our staff speaks English and will be more than happy to help you out with any questions you might have.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I am a travel agent & am interested in working with you.”]We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you. You can email us directly through our web site for further information.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”***PLEASE NOTE”]Due to past problems, Travel agents and agencies may NOT book accommodation for their clients using the Nest Hostels online booking engine. Reservations made in this manner will be considered null and void and the responsible travel agent/agency will be blacklisted and, where applicable, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Travel agents or agencies wishing to book accommodation at Nest Hostels for their clients must contact our reservations staff directly.
Due to the amount of false reservations we have received from numerous Rumanian Travel Agencies we are obliged to cancel these reservations according to our illegal immigration cancellation policy. We will also not accept any payments in order to proceed with this booking.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”About the reservation system …”]Our reservation system is provided by Nest Hostels. Valid credit card details are required to book online. Secure online reservations can be made through our website with valid credit card information including the credit card number, date of expiry, and the credit card owner’s name. On the main page, click bookings & availability.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can you please send me a confirmation for my visa application?”]Under no conditions are we allowed to SEND FAX OR LETTERS for Visa document applications to embassies or consulates.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do I need to book ahead of time or can I just show up?”]We recommend reserving ahead of time whenever possible. Accommodation in high season in Valencia can fill up unexpectedly due to obscure festivals or various events.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you accept groups? “]Groups of up to 8 people can reserve directly online. On the main page click bookings & availability. For larger groups, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will reply as soon as possible.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I don` t have a credit card; how can I make reservation?”]You can make a reservation request by emailing the appropriate hostel (see CONTACT page). Please include your full name, the dates you wish to stay, and the type of accommodations you wish to reserve. Our reservation staff will reply as soon as possible with our bank details in order to transfer the money. (Please note that office hours are from h10-h18, Mon-Sat)[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I haven’t received a confirmation.”]Your email provider may be using spam filters. Please check your spam folders. If you still have not received your confirmation or if your email provider deletes possible spam, please email the appropriate hostel.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I need to cancel my reservation.”]Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy. Please refer to our General Rules for more details.
Please note that we do not accept cancellations by phone.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is it safe to book online?”]To put it short: yes.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is my credit card charged ahead of time when I make a reservation?”]Payment is due upon arrival in cash or credit card. Please note that the first night will be charge on to your credit card at the time of booking. We require the first night deposit in order to guarantee the arrival, please refer to our cancellation policy as if you cancel within that your deposit will be refunded.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What does it cost to reserve online?”]Nothing extra, just the price of your bed, that’s why it is so good to book directly through us![/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is your cancellation policy? “]Our full cancellation policy can be found on the booking & availability page.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Where do my personal details go?”]Nowhere, which basically says we don’t sell your information to spammers or outside market research companies.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are dorm rooms mixed sex or single sex? “]Both mixed and single dorms are available. If you would like a single sex dorm room, please choose the right room. Please note that availability is subject to demand.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are private rooms available? “]There is a limited number of private double rooms, with availability subject to demand. If there is no availability for private double rooms online, means that there are no rooms available[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have rooms with private bathrooms?”]Red Nest has no rooms with bathrooms and is composed of communal single sex shared bathrooms. Purple Nest Hostel has some rooms available with bathroom[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have single rooms?”]We do not have single rooms at this time, but a double room as single use may be arranged. Please email our staff with your request.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How big are the dorm rooms?”]Dorms range in size from 4 to 10 people in the Purple Nest, 4 to 12 people in the Red Nest.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is a Dorm Bed?”]A dorm bed is a bed in a dormitory room, a room shared with other people. Dormitory beds are reserved on a per bed basis.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=” What is a Double room?”]A Double Room is a private room for MAXIMUM two (2) people with a double bed. Please be aware that NO TWIN ROOMS are available at the Red Nest, please contact our staff @ Purple Nest should you need one. Double rooms are reserved on a per room basis[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is a Triple room?”]A Triple Room is a private room for MAXIMUM three (3) people. Please note that they consist of one Double and one Single Bed. Should you need 3 single beds please contact our reception staff. Triple rooms are reserved on a per room basis.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is a `Communal` or `Shared Bath`? “]`Shared Bath` means that the communal bathrooms and showers are down the hall from your room.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is a `Ensuite` or `With Bath`?”]`With Bath` means that the bathroom and shower are ensuite (in the room).[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have lockers or a safe? “]Lockers are available free of charge; however you must provide your own lock. Padlocks are also available for purchase at a nominal fee in the Hostel reception. Safety deposit boxes are available free, you just need to leave a deposit.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is luggage storage available for the day I check out?”]Yes, you may store your baggage with us for the day free of charge.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are sheets and blankets provided? “]Yes, bed linen and blankets are included in the price. For sanitary reasons, sleeping bags are not permitted.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are showers included?”]Yes, hot showers are available 24 hours a day at no charge to our guests.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are there any bus maps?”]Our helpful staff will be more than happy to indicate the most useful bus lines and metro stops.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you do airport pick ups/ drop offs?”]We do not provide airport pick ups or drop offs. Public transportation to and from the airports is very cheap and very efficient. Please see the directions page for further details.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have air conditioning/heating?”]Purple and Red have heating in every room for winter, in the Red we have fans available and in the Purple there is airco in the rooms. Please note that the heating and airco is on timers in order to conserve energy.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have cooking facilities?”]Self-catering kitchens are available in both Hostels. Use of our fully equipped kitchen facilities is free for our guests. The kitchens are open from 8h00 until 24h00.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have Internet access?”]Yes, we have free wifi throughout the hostel and computers with internet access.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have laundry facilities? “]We have washing machine and dryer in both Hostels, there are also lines to hang your clothes if you don’t want to use dryers.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is parking available? “]Metered parking can be found (with much difficulty) on the streets. There are also a few paid parking garages nearby, which our staff will point out to you.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is there an elevator?”]Yes, there are elevators in both hostels.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Do you have maps of Valencia?”]Yes, we provide free maps of Valencia to all of our guests.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Is breakfast included ?”]No, but you can use our kitchen to make it yourself.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- To preserve and maintain our laid-back atmosphere we do not allow: any bookings of stag nights, hen nights or sport tours, soccer fans for (inter)national matches and large groups of males (6 persons or more) or pets.
- Persons who do not present an original current passport or national identification document will not be allowed to stay in the hostel, this case is only applicable to citizens of the E.U.
- In the event of failing to present this documentation upon check-in the person involved will have no rights to reimbursement from the hostel.
- A Booking for over 9 persons is considered a group booking and can not be booked over the web. To see if you can book a group you can send an email to us
- For a group booking we reserve the right to ask for a deposit of 500 euros, which will be refunded on check-out, and only if the management or Nest Hostel staff consider that no damage has been done to our hostel
- We reserve the right to abandon or cancel reservations if the given information is incorrect or false.
- We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different to what is stated on your confirmation.
- All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival
- The Nest Hostels Management and Staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone or end their stay before the reservation finishes if standards of behaviour are not met, in cases such as this no money will be refunded to the guests.
- Dorm accommodation is available only for student travellers. Guests with children under the age of 10 are requested to book private accommodations.
- Anyone above 35 years of age will be required to book private room only
- People can not share one dorm bed
- Bed lines and blankets are included in the price.
- Generally everyone is welcome at Nest Hostels, as long as they understand Hostels. Please let us know at the time of booking if you are a non-student traveller or are under 18 years old.
- In event of any damage caused in your room/rooms Nest House S.L. reserves the right to charge the damages caused directly on your credit card.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the building, not even if you are stood on a balcony or at a window!
- The consumption of alcoholic drinks in the rooms is not permitted
- Please do not hang towels, clothes or any other objects from the balconies or windows or over the glass partition
- Needless to say, the consumption of illicit substances is strictly prohibited
- We want you to have a good time here but we do want the hostel to be quiet after midnight and for you to keep in mind that you are sharing the hostel with other people and we would therefore ask you to respect the facilities and the other guests
- The hostel reserves the right of admission and the right to eject people from the hostel, without any reimbursement, if they do not comply with these rules